No. We work with a network of establishments to get you the very best prices. We are able to do this because we have been in the industry for 30 years. This has allowed us to foster close relationships that are mutually beneficial while ensuring that your safari vacation will have you coming back to explore more of this great continent. We are available to you throughout your stay via Whatsapp, and if your trip includes Cape Town, Kirsty always likes to try meet up with you in person.
1. We ask you specific questions to find out more about your safari expectations, budget, dates & bucket list ideas.
2. We compile a tailor-made itinerary that matches your needs
3. Once you'e happy with the itinerary, we require a deposit to secure dates, accommodation & activities
4. A few weeks before your trip the balance is due
5. You'll need to sort out travel insurance
5. Kirsty has another consultation with you to help you with any last-min travel tips before your departure
We will always be just a Whatsapp, email or phone call away, however, we have professional ground handlers who we have worked with for years in each of our destinations we specialize in. Ground handlers provide logistical support & services to you once you've arrived. They ensure that safaris run smoothly and that you have a safe and enjoyable experience. They assist with transport, communication, safety, permits etc.